• We help your “Investor/Business Manager” Visa.

    Our One-Stop Service -For People who want to run a business in Japan

  • broken image

    What about Business Manager Visa

    Business Manager Visa is necessary to start a business in Japan, and to get this Visa, you have to establish a company first. With 100% financing from foreign nationals, it is possible to establish a company for various purposes because there are no particular foreign capital regulations in Japan.


    In the past, there was a definite condition for establishing a company which stated that at least one of the presidents had to be a resident of Japan, but this rule was abolished when the law changed in 2015. It is now possible to both establish a company while you are living overseas and to get a Business Manager Visa.

    If you would like to change your Visa status to a Business Manager Visa to start a business by two criteria: investing over 5,000,000 yen and setting up a corporation.


    After forming a company, you have to report a settlement of accounts and other necessary documents to the tax office. Furthermore, it is difficult for foreigners who can’t read or write Japanese to draw up these documents owing to the fact that there are many small details. There are no English language services available at the tax office. We can provide one-stop service from establishing a company to getting a Visa to deal with the tax office. (Our tax accountant partner will handle this responsibility.)


    Additionally, we have various partners including stockbrokers, investment bankers, construction business operators, traders, etc, we can arrange and seek synergic connection for new businesses.

  • broken image

    Flow of Procedures

    The minimum requirements for getting a Business Manager Visa are as follows:


    1. Preparing for an office (compartment space) in Japan.


    2. Establishing a corporation either Limited Liability Company (LLC.) or Published Company (Inc.)


    3. Acquiring over 5,000,000 yen in company investments (including loans).


    Please note: LLC. is referred to as GK, and Inc. is referred to as KK.


    It usually takes about three weeks for an Inc. and one week for an LLC to set up a company.


    The next step is to apply for a Business Manager Visa takes more than two months.


    The similarities between an LLC and an Inc. are as follows:


    1. Tax system: They share the same tax system (corporation tax).


    2. Liability: Both have limited liability.


    The differences between an LLC and an Inc. are as follows:


    1. Establishment costs: It costs around 340,000 yen for establishment of Inc. (Co.,Ltd) and around 200,000 yen for establishment of LLC.


    2. Title of president: The president is called a representative director in an Inc. and a representative partner in a LLC.


    3. Investment from VC (venture capital) : A limited liability company has no concept of listing because it does not issue shares. There are also cases of discordance between the ratio of investment and voting rights because there is no stockholder's equality principle like in a stock company. For this reason, it is difficult to accept investments compared to a stock company. Moreover, if receiving a third party allotment from venture capital, a stock company has the advantage over a limited liability company.




    Completing Articles of Incorporation is the most important issue when it comes to establishing a company. Therefore, for an Inc. it is essential to go to the public notary office to have the articles of incorporation drawn up and notarized. (Inc. takes more time to process than LLC.)


    Required documents from the client


    1. In case of an Inc.: A stockholder certificate and the certificate of the board member's seal registration (one of each) are required. (If there are more than two board members, both the certificate and seal registrations are required from each member as well as certificates of residence.)


    2. In case of a LLC: Only the certificate of the board member's seal registration is required.


    Note: Concerning points #1 and #2 above, in case you can't get a certificate of this seal registration without official residence in Japan, you have to submit proof of your home address and proof of signature from your country's authorities instead.


    If you want to establish a company urgently, we have special service.

  • About us

    broken image

    Immigration Lawyer
    Hiroshi Mori



    Mar 2015

    Inaugurated as General Incorporated Associations Smart Equity Investment General Manager

    Mar 2013

    Inauaugurated as Mori&Niitsu Legal Visa Office Partner

    Apr 2012

    Establishment of Mori Gyoseishoshi Lawyer Office

    Oct 2006

    Entered Kyokuto Securities Co., Ltd.
    Administrative department(Internal rule and Compliance division)
    ・Sales administration department(Customer management and stock-inheritance division)
    ・General affairs department and Risk management department.

    Apr 2004

    Joined ITJ Law Office

    Apr 2001

    Joined Mori Law Office



    Graduated from NIHON University





    Other License

    Certified Securities Broker Representative Class 1


    Specialized field

    Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
    Corporate Law
    Civil Law

    broken image

    Immigration Lawyer Maritime Lawyer
    Kyohei Niitsu


    June 2015

    Appointed to the member of Inquiry Commission of Immigration Lawyers Association of Tokyo

    June 2014

    Appointed to the member of International Division of Immigration Lawyers Association of Tokyo(~ May 2015)

    Mar 2013

    Inaugurated as Mori&Niitsu Legal Visa Office Partner

    Dec 2012

    Maritime Lawyer registration

    Jan 2006

    Establishment of Niitsu Legal Visa Office
    (Independence from ITJ law Office)

    May 2003

    Joined ITJ Law Office

    Mar 2003

    Immigration Lawyer registration



    Completed the master's course of
    Kanazawa Institute of Technology



    Master of Science in Intellectual Property Management
    A Study on Similarity Judgement of Sound Trademark


    As a Lecturer

    [Legal advice for Handicapped Person]
    at The Yokohama Social Welfare office
    22 May 2004
    [Procedure of Company formation]
    at The TAITO-ward Business start-up Seminar
    8 Oct 2014
    [Beginners course of Immigration procedure for the Immigration lawyers]
    at The Immigration Lawyers(Gyoseishoshi) Association of Tokyo

    30 Oct 2014
    [Procedure of Company formation]
    at The TAITO-ward Business start-up Seminar
    17 Dec 2014
    [Upper course of Immigration procedure for the Immigration lawyers]
    at The Immigration Lawyers(Gyoseishoshi) Association of Tokyo
    28 May 2015
    [Procedure of Company formation]
    at The TAITO-ward Business start-up Seminar
    8 Aug 2015
    [Procedure of Company formation]
    at The TAITO-ward Business start-up Seminar
    7 Nov 2015


    Other License

    Certified Specialist of Intellectual Property Management


    Specialized field

    Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act
    Private International Law
    Copyright Law
    Maritime Law

  • Inquiry

    Consultation is always free.
    If you have any questions, please send me e-mail.